I still can't believe the holiday season is upon us. The last 2 years have felt like the longest and shortest 2 years of my life. However, I am pumped for the holiday season, twinkle lights, hot cocoa, warm blankets, and frosty weather. I really hope Georgia gets some snow this year, but it's unlikely due to La Nina...Woooo. But I digress!
This year's Holiday Gift Guide for Witches is here with 10 affordable items that are sure to impress the witch in your life. Each item in this list was handpicked by me. Most of these items I own or I am a supporter of the company creating these items. I prefer handmade small businesses over large corporations, but you will find a couple of Amazon items on this list because nothing can beat their two-day shipping. If you are running out of gift ideas or don't even know where to start when it comes to the witch in your life, this list is for you. Heck, this list is even for you witches that aren't sure what you want!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
1. 2022 Wicca Book of Spells Witches' PlannerThe Wicca Book of Spells Witches' Planner is back! I had the pleasure to write several of the articles featured in this witches' 2022 planner along with some other amazing witches from the community. This planner features witchy informational articles, correspondences, spells, and rituals that correspond with the yearly calendar. A growing trend in witchcraft is practicing daily witchcraft, and a planner is a great way to help a witch do that. This comes in both hard copy and paperback depending on how sturdy you want your planner, but, unfortunately, the planner is only available for the Northern Hemisphere. Pick this planner up on Amazon for just $8!
2. Incense from Sea Witch BotanicalsWow! So I am not super into incense. They tend to smell like burnt chemicals and leave me wondering why I wasted precious money purchasing them. Sea Witch Bontanical's incense line is completely different. All of their incense are made with plant-based, natural ingredients with no synthetic fragrances and they hold that fragrance while being burned. I recently ordered their holiday Krampus incense and Hermitage incense and could smell them through the box when they arrived. Just having them out is enough to permeate your entire living space with their delightful aroma. On top of this, all of their packaging is plastic-free and biodegradable, the company diverts 90% of their facility waste away from landfills through composting and recycling, uses 100% green energy to fuel production, sourced from fair-trade businesses, and donates at least 1% of revenue to environmental charities. They are speaking my language! While more expensive than conventional incense at $10-$15 a package, these babies are well worth the purchase and will leave the witch in your life delighted.
|Photograph by Sea Witch Botanicals|
3. The Relative Tarot by Carrie ParisI recently had the pleasure of reviewing a new series of tarot decks from Weiser Books and The Relative Tarot by Carrie Paris was by far my favorite deck. In fact, it is probably my favorite deck of all time apart from a collectible Pride and Prejudice deck I purchased a couple of years ago just to look at. This deck is perfect for all sorts of divination, especially ancestor work, and the beautiful images, sturdy card stock, and inclusivity of the deck will dazzle the witch in your life. You can read my full review of the deck and see more of the lovely imagery here. This deck is slightly pricy at $35, but worth the cost!
4. Round Elder Futhark Runes from BlagowoodEarly this year I won an Instagram giveaway from Wiccan Tips and Blagowood and took home a beautiful set of round Elder Futhark runes. The runes are made from oak wood and hand-carved and sealed with respect to Nordic traditions. They are perfectly smooth, fit well in the hand, and are light enough to carry with you during travel. Don't get me wrong, I love the runes I created using rocks from the Great Lakes, but there is something incredibly magical about these oak runes as well. I can feel the connection to the Earth and they read beautifully as a result. These runes come from the Ukraine and can take up to 6 weeks to arrive so I suggest you order now! You can pick up these runes for between $24 and $30 depending on the sales running.
|Photograph by Blagowood|
5. Cottage Cleansing Candle from Triple Wick GoddessI had the wonderful opportunity to interview the creator of Triple Wick Goddess and the pleasure of reviewing and giving away a set of her candles. These are some of the best spell candles on the market, I guarantee it. Jocelyn spends time researching, designing, and testing her spell candles to ensure they pack a powerful, magical punch to suit the needs of the witch. She offers a variety of spell candles and even offers custom candles specifically for your magical needs. Not into candles? Jocelyn also offers soap and bath salts with magical intentions. You can read my full interview and review here. Candles run between $34 and $55, but will last you for hours and hours of spell work. If you are looking for a spell candle, you seriously cannot go wrong with Triple Wick Goddess.
|Photograph by TripleWickGoddess|
6. Herb of the Month from Apothecary At HomeMy favorite subscription box, Apothecary At Home, introduced a new follow-up box to their apothecary course called Herb of the Month. This box comes with a number of items, including herb samples, art prints, bingo to expand your knowledge and connection with the plant, medicinal seeds, and other wonderful goodies for you to enjoy month to month. Unlike the Apothecary At Home box, this box only includes one herb each month, most of which are lesser-known and hard to come by. This is a great way to expand your knowledge of medicinal plants and fungi while growing a magical and medicinal store. This box costs $19.99+tax and shipping a month. A single herb not your witch's style? Check out the Apothecary At Home box and enter WILLOW15 at checkout to get 15% off your first box!
7. Witches Brew MugOkay...this is one of my favorite mugs. My partner gave me this mug last year for Yule and I drink out of it every weekend while I sit snuggled up on the couch with my kitties reading a witchy book. Its sleek cauldron design screams witch. It fits nicely in your hands, does not get too hot, and has held up well over the last year. This mug will set you back about $15 and is sure to impress the witch in your life.
8. Seasons of a Magical Life by H. Byron BallardI always like to include one of my favorite witchy reads of the year on my holiday list, and Season of a Magical Life by H. Byron Ballard took the spot. Honestly, this was a hard choice because there were so many amazing books that I read this year, however, this one was the most middle ground, making it perfect for any witch in your life, no matter their personal path. Reading this book felt like coming home and is a beautiful, non-theistic approach to celebrating the changing seasons by performing meaningful, mundane, yet magical tasks around the home. You can read my full review here and pick up a copy for $18.
9. Sun and Moon Serving Spoon Dish/Candle Holder from Witchy Woman WorkshopBefore putting together this list, I was surfing Etsy looking for some items I would like for Yule to pass on to my partner when I came across this beautiful serving spoon holder/candle base from Witchy Woman Workshop. I have so many serving spoon holders around my house because I am constantly drinking tea or brewing up a potion in my kitchen. This dish is handcrafted and features and moon and sun surrounded by leaves. It's also heat safe, meaning you can use it as a candle holder or to burn cone incense. However, be sure to handwash this gorgeous piece lest you lose some of the detail. Not interested in a serving spoon dish? Witchy Woman Workshop also offers a slew of other items, including handcrafted mugs, tea plates, altar tiles, jars, and bowls. Prices range between $10 and $25, a fair price for a gift made with love.
|Photograph by WitchyWomanWorkshop|
10. Plague Doctor Tea Towel from Linz the Maker
The pandemic isn't over yet and this tea towel is sure to delight...at least it delighted me when I found it. Prior to the pandemic, I was fond of using the phrase "Avoid it like the plague," but if this pandemic has taught me anything, it's that we do not, in fact, avoid things like the plague. This tea towel features a plague doctor and roses with the phrase "Wash Your Hands," a gentle reminder to wash your hands often. Its made from 100% cotton and screen printed using high-quality screen print transfer that will hold up in the wash if you follow the washing instructions that is. Linz offers several other hand towel designs as well as some mirror mantra stickers to remind you that you are a badass witch. Tea towels are $18.50 and mirror mantras are $8. Both would make an excellent stocking stuffer or gift under the tree!
|Photograph by LinzTheMaker|
***This year's list offers a variety of items that are sure to impress even the pickiest of witches. I hope that you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and remember that this is not just a time to give to those we love, but also those in need. There are a number of amazing charities out there that could use your help. Stay safe, happy, and healthy my friends.
If you liked this post and would like to support future content, please consider leaving a small tip in the jar.